Wednesday, 15 August 2012

WHEN IN FRANCE: RESIDING IN LE PLESSIS #4


Uncle Griffin manning the BBQ
Vin
Bunting made by Auntie Griffin


Photographer: Sarah J Wolfe
Location: Le Plessis, Northern France

Yesterday evening we had a yummy BBQ in the garden. Mother Wolfe even made her famous Banoffee Pie. 

The splendours of pre-production are far more exciting and satisfying than post-production editing on the computer (although admittedly they have their benefits)- luckily I managed to catch the sun when it was setting, casting a warm glow upon the meadow for a small frame of time- 5 minutes to take photographs of a meadow will make any photographer resemble a member of the paparazzi. Oh you lovely beautiful ever changing natural light.

My Auntie Griffin said to me when I was laying on the floor trying to take a photograph of the cat... 

"Are you doing a gorgeous dear?"

...maybe whenever I refer to one of my photographs we should nickname it 'a gorgeous'.

...à bientôt