Monday, 13 August 2012

WHEN IN FRANCE: RESIDING IN LE PLESSIS #3


The Le Plessis 'Old Speckled Hen' ad. Lesson: it's very difficult to direct chickens -it seemed the white hen loved the limelight (or the bird feed incentive) whereas the speckled hen was rather camera shy


The making of the Le Plessis 'Old Speckled Hen' ad


Photographer:
Brother Tim Wolfe

Photographer: Sarah J Wolfe
Location: Le Plessis, Northern France

After two days of sawing and drilling, Father Wolfe and Uncle Dawes have finished the refurbishment of the chicken shed or the 'maison de poulet'. The chickens seem to have taken well to their new surroundings. The question my Auntie Dawes now has to face is which Laura Ashley wallpaper design will work best.

Although my photographs of the junk market were lost I do have evidence of the groovy shorts I bought. They remind me of deck chairs.  


...à bientôt